Friday, August 9, 2013

Music Review: Sean McCabe

 
 
One of the best producers with out a doubt, Sean McCabe.


 
 
Couldn't believe it when I saw a post that said Sean McCabe is in his mid 20s. If you know half of Sean's work then you'd be as shocked as I am but I'm hoping that's an old post [Laughs]. Matured, Soulful and oh so groovy sound Sean always provides. One of my favourite remixers. He started producing at the age of 12 and DJing since he was 14. Being too young to get into clubs at the time [Laughs] he got into House music through radio shows like Danny Rampling's Love Groove Dance Party and Deli-G's The Touch on Galaxy FM.
 
 
He has Produced and remixed artists such as Roland Clarke, SuSu Bobien, Todd Terry, Quentin Harris and Stephanie Cooke. Sean's first releases dropped in 2003 working along side Southern Divide. Like the last 2 music reviews posts I did, choosing one Sean McCabe song or remix to review was a challenge. So I'm going to let you in on 3 of my favourite.


 


 


 

 

Released 2012-05-02 but still one of my favourite Sean McCabe mixes

Jere McAllister with Carla Prather - Give You, Give Me (Sean McCabe and Black Sonix Remix)


Check out Sean McCabe's August Top 10 on Traxsourse:
Sean McCabe August 2013 Top 10
 
Oh and by the way haha, Sean McCabe is turning 28 on the 25th of August. Show him some love and don't forget to BUY his music.



Sources:

seanmccabemusic.com/category/interviews/

Find us on

Facebook: Deep Knights Unleashed
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Deep_Knights
Email: deepknights1@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment