Sunday, August 18, 2013

Music Review: Cool Affair - Six 5 Nine EP

 
I knew straight after Cool Affair's interview last Sunday on Kaya FM that I have myself a review for today. I was very impressed by this young South African producer who grew up into the art of music. Sound engineer/music producer who has been in the music industry for over 8 years. True and consistent in his sound, Cool Affair never disappoints. The sound only gets better, with elements of jazz, soul, and blues in his melody, Cool Affair definitely the future of S.A deep house. I personally love the broken beats, and I continue to be a fan of this sound because of such great producers.
 
 
 
 
 
Cool Affair just added to the list of his great work so far with this amazingly chilled out EP, I have already picked out my favourite, Closer. Beautiful jazzy broken beat track, the whole EP is nothing short of what Cool Affair has delivered so far. It just keeps getting better.
 
 
 
Here’s where you can buy/listen to the Six 5 Nine EP:

http://www.traxsource.com/title/236440/six-5-nine-ep
 
 
 

 

Find us on:

Facebook: Deep Knights Unleashed
Twitter:  Deep_Knights
email: deepknights1@hotmail.com
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment