Wednesday, July 10, 2013

#DKTop10 Feat. KqueSol [Kquewave Records] 002


Real Name: Kenneth Mandla Ntuli
Hometown: Originally from Mpumalanga (Weltevrede) currently live in Sasolburg
Hustle (what do u do): Label owner, DJ/Producer
Genre: House Music
Record Label/Brand: Kquewave Records





Top 10

1. KqueSol ft Shatti - Make love to the Music (KqueSol Love Mix)
2. Kings of Tomorrow feat April - Fall for you (Sand Riveras classic Mix)
3. KqueSol - African Lesson
4. Nastee Nev - feat Donald Sheffey - Take Me ( 08080 Sweetsoul Mix)
5. ZuluMafia - Sun Rays (Original Mix)
6. Thee Mac-anda - You & I (KqueSol & Mculo Extended Mix)
7. CafroDeep - Let Love happen
8. Clift Thomas - Don't Wanna Be Lonely Tonight (Sculpture Music Broken Mix)
9. KqueSol & Soul Month feat Lebza@Sax - Into Soul Jazz (KqueSol Broken Love Mix)
10. Nteeze, Andy - From Cape To Cairo (Original Mix)







DK: Tell us a bit about your Top 10 selection
Its more soulful and with instruments that speak to the Soul and Mind. Most of my selection its Local Talent which to me has been shown that South African Music its climbing up the leader and its been recognized through out the World.   
 


DK: Which Musicians/Dj/Producer do you admire and why?
Vocally I would Say Monique Bingham,she has got that groove which makes a song desirable
DJ/Producer I would say Mr 0808 SweetSoul (Nastee Nev) this guy completes every touch that I would think of in every song that he makes hence I personally think he is one of the best.  


DK: Beside being a Producer/Dj what else fascinates you?
I work as Sales Engineer, Its quit a fascinating job because I get to interact with different people on a daily basis. 


DK:What were your dreams as a child?
You won't believe I actually wanted to be a Doctor but as I was growing life took a different direction. I was in a live performing Band when I about 15 years that's when I fell in love the music.


DK: Which Artist or Producer would you love to work with in future?
Nastee Nev, Atjazz, The Layabouts and Monique Bingham


DK: What other project can we expect from you this year?
We currently working with a lady called Cympozia on a project called Better Dayz and can expect some of my tunes in compilation with big record labels.
 
 
DK: Highlight of your career?
The music industry its not as easy as it seem to break in but I think I have put my name our there.

DK: What's the one thing people don't know about you?
I think people don't know that I'm actually a Ndebele guy who is very respectful and believe in cultural activities. 


DK: If you were given a chance, would you enter Big Brother?
Nah I don't think I would survive because I'm just a reserved person, and staying indoors its not one of my favorites.
 
 
DK: What would be the first thing you would do if today was your last day?
I would wanna pass my knowledge to someone in need.




We were more than honoured to feature KqueSol on our Top 10, he's surely one of the producers who are going take over S.A dance scene in the next few years. Here's where you can buy/listen to KqueSol's number one track on the Top 10:

KqueSol Feat. Shatti - Make love to the music


Find us here:

Facebook: Deep-Knights-Unleashed
Twitter: Deep_Knights
Email: deepknights1@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment