Thursday, January 19, 2012

Deep Knights Behind WalkingJukeBox



TheYear Of Change

  • One of The Deep Knights Member and Fan MissFiffay Walkingjukebox Posted A Video On Youtube and now the video has 183 views. I'm sure yall have been wondering why MissFiffay Walkingjukebox posted a video on youtube

This Is what she had to say:

Well I entered the competition because I know I have what jo-ann strauss is looking for, and with some mentorship to perfecting my craft. With that said entering the competition will give other productions an eye for fresh talent whilst looking for the winner. So the competition will give me exposure for the near future.

I used Deep Knights movement video clip, which was recorded to expose the movement to the youth and lovers of house music. The clip is about a gig-guide, so I found that it would be entertaining and not bore my viewers ,and focusing on that the entertainment side of my
media-career thus far.

So I hope I get as much views as possible from my fellow mates:-)

  • Please "Support Your Local Hustlers" and Check The youtube Video ,by just viewing the more chances MissFiffay Walkingjukebox
If you have trouble viewing the video then dont dispear, just follow the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment